In this article, we will help you better understand what is CBD Oil, we will review the different CBD Tincture and try to recommend what we think is the best CBD oil.
Also known as Hemp oil, CBD is a derivative of the hemp plant that is high in cannabidiol (CBD) and has low in tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Due to the low concentration of THC in CBD, the traditional high experienced in marijuana is usually absent from CBD.
CBD oil comes in forms of capsules, spray, pates, cream, candies, supplements, and even tinctures. It offers so many medical and therapeutic benefits to the body. CBD also promotes better sleep, fights cancer, improves mood, prevents inflammatory arthritis, and reduces pain.
Top Rated CBD Oil Products
The best CBD oils overall rated high for many reasons. Since transparency is essential for consumer knowledge, top-rated CBD oils score higher in this category. This includes where the hemp or marijuana plants are grown, if they’re organic, and if testing is available, too.
Due to the amount of CBD oils on the market, price is also vital. When rating CBD oils, many users consider their value. If you’re looking to simply try CBD oil to prevent any disease, take advantage of CBD oil reviews with high marks for value. After your trial, you may fine-tune your CBD oil experience for other benefits.
Furthermore, like any purchase, quality is important. CBD oil brands containing organic ingredients receive high ratings in their reviews. Other reviews on CBD oil include specifics for vegan or non-GMO ingredients.
Most importantly, the best CBD oil online scores highly for the experience. However, CBD oil extract affects everyone differently, so it may be best to try a product for yourself.
As you can see from the top CBD oils from 2019, above, the CBD tinctures or drops are soaring in these review categories. Notably, the top oils on the market have the following benefits –
- Free Shipping for the best CBD oil.
- 3rd party monitoring or testing for top-rated CBD oil.
- Over 2,000+ reviews rating CBD oils.
- Full-spectrum CBD oil.
- Organic and non-GMO CBD oil extracts.
- High doses of CBD.
- CBD oils and tinctures are free of additives.
Constituents of CBD oil
CBD oil comes from a different strain of Cannabis sativa found in the hemp plant. It is a non-intoxicating plant and the second most abundant compound in cannabis. The main ingredient in CBD is cannabidiol, which makes the traditional high in marijuana absent. When ingesting CBD oil into the body system by a cannabis user, it is processed in several steps, which boost the endocannabinoid system resulting in the self-regulation of the body system.
CBD oil also contains a high level of the following supplements: Volatile acids, Vitamins, Minerals, Nutrients, and Antioxidants.
Full-Spectrum VS Isolate
While searching for the best CBD oil, or researching reviews on CBD oil, you may see the terms ‘full-spectrum CBD oil’ or ‘CBD isolate’. But how are these terms different in the best CBD online or in stores?
Full-spectrum CBD oil is made with the whole hemp plant. Meaning, in addition to a dose of CBD, you receive beneficial plant nutrients in the oil extract as well. CBD oil in isolate form is strictly CBD. Up to 99.9% CBD in many oils on the market. CBD oil brands use Co2 extraction, butane, or alcohol/ethanol processes to ‘isolate’ pure CBD from hemp plant matter.
Because isolate CBD oil extract contains only CBD, users don’t experience side effects from THC. As you know, medical marijuana or hemp plants contain both CBD and THC. But, full-spectrum CBD oil contains up to .3% in oils on the market.
Reviews are extremely helpful when shopping for the best CBD oil online. Those seeking the benefits of medical marijuana, or THC, at low doses may prefer a full spectrum CBD oil product. CBD isolate oil or tinctures are best for any users wanting to avoid any negatives on drug screens for THC, as well.
Benefits of CBD oil
Oil extracts containing CBD offers so many therapeutic and medicinal benefits to the body, some of which include the following:
- CBD acts as pain relief: The analgesic (pain-relieving) property of CBD is one of its essential health benefits. CBD alleviates pain by interacting with receptors in the brain and the immune system, causing a reduction of inflammation. Top-rated CBD oils receive high reviews solely on how they address chronic pain.
- Anti-seizure effect: Seizures are caused by fluctuations in the brain. There are several cases that depict that the anti-seizure property of CBD has been seen over the years, but this was confirmed by science only recently.
- Cancer-fighting CBD oil: Research shows CBD very useful in fighting against cancer. CBD, as well as several other substances found in cannabis, have an antitumor effect which can amplify the death of tumor cells. Also, more detailed research is revealing that CBD could also prevent the spread of cancer in cervical cancer cells. Though most of the CBD and cancer studies are still preclinical, the findings are very promising.
- Antipsychotic effects: Unlike medical marijuana or THC, CBD is not psychoactive. In fact, research is proving it provides relief in mental disorders like schizophrenia. Small levels of THC can be found in full spectrum CBD oil, which we’ll review later.
- CBD fights depression: Those suffering from depression, also suffer from detrimental side effects of antidepressants or prescribed pills. But, not with CBD. CBD oils or tinctures have little to no side effects, which is ideal for users with depressive symptoms. Researchers recently found a 300 mg dose of CBD effectively addresses depression. CBD oil extracts can also help relieve the condition, PTSD, or post-traumatic stress disorder, as well.
CBD oil and anti-Inflammatory effects
Furthermore, CBD is highly anti-inflammatory. This effect alleviates chronic pain, along with treats, cures and prevents many diseases or conditions.
As you may know, inflammation causes many side effects or specific conditions. In fact, recent research shows that 20% of cancer cases, originates from chronic inflammation.
CBD oil and CBD tincture help from the inside, out. Other diseases that inflammation may cause include –
- Heart Disease
This is why CBD oil and CBD tinctures anti-inflammatory effects are helping treat, cure and prevent so many health conditions.
Topicals with CBD oil extracts like lotion soothes outer inflammation, too. This is especially beneficial in skin conditions. Due to this, CBD oil is treating acne, psoriasis or eczema with little to no side effects.
The best CBD online provides anti-anxiety effects. Consequently, when seeking CBD Oil and Anxiety to purchase, many reviews on CBD oil will address its’ calming attributes.
With a dose of CBD, many users instantly feel anxiety diminish. This is because CBD increases blood flow to the areas of the brain that cause anxious feelings. CBD is increasing in use for anxiety, which is one reason why oil extracts receive top rated CBD reviews.
Full-spectrum CBD oil is ideal or best for anxiety. Due to the minimal traces of THC that can aid CBD’s anti-anxiety benefits.
Above all, CBD offers those suffering from anxiety, a treatment to the condition with little to no side effects. Unlike many pills that are typically prescribed for anxiety.
Because of CBD’s relaxing effects, many users are adding the oil extracts to their sleep routines. Reviews of CBD oil and sleeping often come from those who are suffering from insomnia.
Not only can CBD oil or tinctures help you fall asleep, it provides a more restful slumber too. Unlike THC found in medical marijuana, that can help you rest, but not as sound as CBD’s properties provide.
Most noteworthy in CBD oil reviews for sleep is its’ ability to reduce anxiety and stress. Conditions that keep many people awake at night. While more research is being conducted, the dose of CBD is key for sleep. CBD affects everyone differently, so do you research on CBD Top reviews for which may work best for you.
How to use CBD oil
CBD oil comes in various formulas which include
- Drops: CBD drops reviews usually include the speed of activation. CBD oil or CBD tinctures (drops) begin to work rapidly. Users usually feel effects within 15-30 minutes.
- Lotions on the skin: Top CBD brands are infusing CBD oil extract into balms, lotions, and ointments. These topical treatments allow a dose of CBD to absorb into the skin.
- Chew Gums or edibles: Users with chronic pain often prefer to chew gummies or edibles for long-lasting effects.
- Capsules or pills: For those seeking a typical experience with taking CBD oil as medicine, capsules or pills may be ideal. CBD oil extract is contained in pill or capsule form, with less side effects than other methods.
- Or inhaled using a vaporizer: Many CBD oil reviews on vape pens or cartridges cite discreteness as a benefit of vaporizing CBD.
CBD Dosage: How Much Should You Consume?
Use our CBD dosage calculator to figure out your initial dosage.
CBD Oil you should consume is very simple. Simply use our CBD Dosage Calculator Below of CBD to determine the right dosage for you. It’s difficult to measure the best CBD dosage. However, recommend doses range between 1 and 6 milligrams of CBD for every 10 pounds of your body weight. For example, if you weight 150 pounds, you should use between 15 and 25 milligrams. U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) doesn’t have a recommended dosage for over-the-counter CBD extracts.
** Be advised, this is not a recommendation and you should consult with a physician before trying CBD oil. To find out how much
The most trendy/popular ways to consume CBD OIL
- Smoking: Smoking is the most popular way of consuming CBD oil. It is an inexpensive method that leaves you with an instant effect. The only drawback of consuming CBD oil through smoking is that the smoke generated during the combustion process might contain harmful compounds.
- Vaping: Vaping involves heating CBD oil to become inhalable vapor. One of the significant advantages of vaping is that it eliminates the harmful effect on the lungs and reduces odor.
- Edibles: Consuming CBD as edibles takes longer to wear off and may lead to overconsumption. However, Edibles are so delicious that it could be difficult to know that they contain CBD oil
- Topicals: These are CBD-infused products used on the skin surface to get quick relief from various types of conditions like arthritis, joint pains, and eczema. CBD oil used as tropical is for medical purposes because they have zero psychoactive effects.
- Pills or Capsules: At present, a lot of pills sold in the market contain CBD. They are perfect for people who have respiratory issues and deliver maximum experience.
How to find the best CBD Products online
Considering the amount of CBD oil and CBD tincture products and reviews online, it’s hard to find the best. Most oils on the market or top CBD oil brands treat, cure or prevent chronic pain. So, what else can you look for in top rated CBD oil?
- Reviews on CBD oil: When reading reviews on CBD oil brands, you’ll find out more about side effects, and real-time use from users.
- Doses of CBD: The best CBD oils provides its users with dosing information and directions. This is especially helpful if you want to learn more about dosage.
- Ingredients & testing: Even though CBD oil and CBD tincture reviews can be useful, so are the ingredients and testing of top-rated CBD oil extracts. Full-spectrum CBD oils include additional hemp or marijuana plant matter. Look for CBD oil brands that provide transparency with testing.
Is it legal?
Over the years, the legality of CBD oil has been a significant issue; while some consumers are campaigning about the seemingly endless benefits of CBD, the FDA is yet to endorse CBD in certain states. Till date, there has been a higher ratio for the endorsement of CBD for medical purposes.
Future of CBD
Hemp and marijuana plants are being grown specifically for the demand of CBD in today’s market. But, what is the future of CBD and its use? As research and reviews of CBD continue to rise, many say the market will too.
Forbes Magazine predicts the CBD market to reach $20 billion by 2024. This is due to the best CBD oil being able to treat, cure and prevent a variety of conditions and diseases. With medical marijuana legalization also increasing across the globe, CBD oil extracts are growing in use as well.
Industry experts are predicting that CBD will become a daily supplement. Similarly, to CBD being used like vitamins or antioxidants. Because there are so many CBD oils on the market, CBD oil reviews are important in choosing which is best for you. With research and real-life use rising, CBD oil for common medical conditions isn’t going away. As CBD oil extracts and tinctures continue to treat chronic pain, depression, anxiety and more, with little to no side effects, the future of CBD remains bright.
CBD oil offers so many medical and therapeutic benefits to the body system. They are perfect for medical cannabis users. However, every cannabis user must seek the advice of a medical practitioner before consuming CBD oil.