CBD is a natural reoccurring compound in the cannabis plant. When administered on humans or animals, CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system which regulates sleep, mood, and appetite. CBD also provides relief from painful symptoms associated with injuries or medical conditions and also improves sleep. CBD comes in various forms, which include oil, tinctures, gummies, pet spray, and topical.
What is CBD Topical?
CBD Topical is applied directly to the skin and affected areas to cause relief from pains. Most CBD Topical products are made with natural ingredients such as Aloe vera, Shea and cocoa butter, Avocado or almond butter,
Beeswax, Coconut oil, and Lavender oil that moisturizes this skin. CBD topical comes in lotions salves, oil, balms, and other products that can be applied directly to the skin to get immediate relief from aches, and pains. CBD topical is also used in alleviating burns, insect stings, bites, and other sensitive skin injuries. Most of these products are inexpensive, and they contain different levels of concentrations that are tailored to meet the need of each consumer.
Benefits of CBD Topical
Some of the benefits of CBD Topical include:
- CBD Topical helps in alleviating pains and discomfort associated with various conditions like: Insect bites, burns, muscle and joint inflammation, sore, bruises, burns, eczema and acne
- CBD topical also moisturize and restore the skin
How is CBD topical different from other CBD products
CBD topical is different from other CBD products in the following ways:
- Method of applications: CBD Topical is applied directly to the skin; these lotions, valves or oil must never come in contact with blood vessels beneath the epidermis.
- Effect: CBD topical does not directly interact with the bloodstream. However, they communicate with the body through the endocannabinoid system. Due to this, the effect of topical is subtle and isolated only on the affected area.
- Approximate dosage: Topical does not have a particular dosage; it can be applied on the skin until some effects are noticed.
- Concentration range: CBD topical come in various concentrations, these ranges from 250mg to 1500mg. Here the dosage is less reliant on body weight or tolerance level but on pains in the affected area.
- Pricing: CBD topical is less expensive, most fall between $0.05 and $0.15 per mg.
Is CBD Topical Safe?
CBD topical is generally safe for use, although some side effect when used excessively.
Will CBD topical make you feel high?
CBD does not have any psychoactive effect, and this implies that it won’t make you feel high. However, full-spectrum CBD, which has a trace amount of THC, may produce a stronger effect and sensation. However, there is no psychoactive high; rather, you will have a pronounced feeling of relaxation and sleepiness.
How to Apply CBD Topical
Here is a guide on how to use CBD topically
- Prepare the application area: Wash the affected area with soap and water, dry thoroughly
- Apply the topical: Using your finger, apply a little amount to the area where the pain is most felt. Massage the skin to ensure proper circulation of the product.
- Enjoy the effect: The effect may come quickly or slowly depending on the concentration of the CBD in the product.
Are CBD topical legal?
CBD topical is legal in 50 states. However, many countries have different regulation on the use of CBD topical. It is vital to check the specific recommendation for each state before using CBD topical.
Finally, CBD topical is a great way to enjoy the effect of THC and CBD without consuming CBD orally. They are very useful in providing relief from pains, aches, and other conditions as listed above.