Also known as CBD e-liquid, CBD vape juice or CBD juice, CBD vape oil is an e-liquid used in an electronic cigarette or a vaporizer.
CBD vape oil comes from industrial hemp, which is completely a legal crop in the United States because it contains less than 0.3 percent THC.
It is one of the convenient ways of consuming CBD. CBD vape oil delivers the healing properties of CBD; it won’t get you high or make you addicted.
In addition, CBD vape oil has different levels and strengths. The effect which can be stronger varies from person to person.
The flavors and taste are also different, while some users describe the taste as earthy others see it as grassy.
Top Rated CBD Vape Oil Products
History of CBD Vape Oil
The history of CBD dates back to 1940s. It was discovered by Adams Rogers, who was the first person to successful extract CBD from the Cannabis sativa plant.
At that time, Adams was unaware of the benefit this compound had to offer at that time. However, a few years later, Adams and other scientists got to realize the advantages and researching more into the usefulness of this chemical compound.
Benefits of CBD Vape Oil
CBD vape oil offers numerous healing, therapeutic, and medicinal benefits. Some of which include the following:
- Anti-seizure effect: There are existing scientific pieces of evidence that show the effectiveness of CBD in treating severe childhood epilepsy syndromes, like Dravet syndrome. Several studies reveal that CBD was able to reduce the number of seizures suffered by patients and stop them entirely in some cases.
- Pain Relief: Studies show that CBD may reduce chronic pain by impacting receptor activity and reducing inflammation.
- Reduces Anxiety and Depression: Medical research has shown CBD vape oil to be a promising and effective treatment for both anxiety and depression.
- Alleviates Cancer and its Related Symptoms: Studies reveal that CBD may help to reduce cancer symptoms, as well the side effects of cancer treatment-chemotherapy, like nausea, vomiting, and pain.
Other Health Conditions CBD May Potentially Treat
Although more research is required, CBD is thought to have the following potential health benefits:
- Substance Abuse Treatment: CBD studies on rats have shown a reduction in heroin-seeking behavior and morphine dependence.
- Antipsychotic Effects: Studies suggest that CBD may help to reduce psychotic symptoms in people with schizophrenia and other mental disorders.
- Diabetes Prevention: CBD treatment in diabetic mice reduced the incidence of diabetes by 56% and also reduced the associated inflammation significantly.
- Anti-Tumor Effects: CBD and other cannabis compounds have an anti-tumor effect which can speed up the degeneration of tumor cells. Animal and test-tube studies reveal that CBD has demonstrated anti-tumor effects.
How to Use CBD Oil
CBD oil is useful in various forms, which include:
- Skin rubs and balms.
- Pill and capsules.
- Chew Gums
The Most Trendy/Popular Ways to Consume CBD Oil
- Oil Tinctures taken either with dropper or spray, directly into the mouth.
- Topical rub and balms applied directly to sore joints and muscles to ease pain by reducing inflammation.
- Smoking is the most popular and inexpensive way of consuming CBD oil, which leaves you with an instant effect.
- Vaping involves the heating of CBD oil to until it turns to inhalable vapor.
- Edibles: You can infuse CBD into foods like brownies and cookies, and in drinks like cocktails and coffees.
- Pills: You can consume CBD in pill or capsule form.
Is It Legal?
The legality of CBD has remained an issue for debate over the years. Consumers have taken to several campaigns, hinging on the benefits of CBD to push for its legalization, but the FDA is yet to endorse CBD in some states. However, CBD vape oil comes from industrial hemp, which is completely a legal crop in the United States because it contains less than 0.3 percent THC.
CBD vape oil offers several healing and therapeutic benefits to the human body. It is an excellent option for those who would prefer a natural approach to treatments. However, it is advisable that CBD oil is used under the supervision of a medical practitioner to avoid complications that may arise from overdose and misdiagnosis.